Pages

Monday, August 24, 2026

Traveling Thoughts

As September approaches, the exciting thoughts of my favorite weather soon makes my thought goblin wander to the inevitable new year sneaking up to the thoughts of what I want the next chapter of life to bring ... it was staring me right in the face.. I need to travel more!

 After some astrocartography research and soul searching I made a list of where I want to go and one of the main locations I'm drawn to is Washington & Oregon or I guess the PNW in general! For the sake of a self & soul journey I would love to drive across the country (over 24 hours) whether it's there or back home so that's why it's almost 24 hours long :') I'm sure more will be added over time... the more the merrier! Whether it's a solo trip or a trip with friend(s) or family I will make it my mission to cross these places off my bucket-list

My soul craves the true travelers experience driving across the US, stopping at local stores/shops, trying new foods, seeing new sights and attractions, art museums, taking in as much community and nature as possible, UGH all the stops.
Enjoy one of my favorite curated playlists, more location/trip based playlist on the way:) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment