Pages

Monday, August 17, 2026

Just Another Manic Monday

How is it half way through August (nothing prepared me for that, looking at the calendar this morning .-.) on the brighter side, so many things I’ve been looking forward to are almost here :’)  Plus the morning was greeted with rainfall which is exactly what I needed! 

☔︎︎ The playlist for today is: ☔︎︎  Moody Mondays Playlist  (︎<—click me)

Day notes: The weather matched the work day mood so well! It was herb inventory and reset day for work which means I got to play herbalist (my favorite part of my job) and I do have to say working in a locally owned natural foods store while it’s raining outside really is THE vibe. Truly the life path meant to find me, so much so I swear I’m gonna open up my own someday 🙂‍↔️ such a different way of life for real. 

Today was work AND play so this is what was on the easel today ð“†‰

☾ Evening Tea Ritual: ☾

Chamomile - Lemon Balm - Tulsi - Blue Lotus - Lavender 



No comments:

Post a Comment