Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2026

time in the garden

 This is my first season growing my own herbs / food and  I’m so happy to document they’re ready for repotting! My pride and joy right now is the Holy Basil/ Tulsi plant that has reach new heights so quickly:’) 

But can’t forget to mention the progress on the other herbs and pepper plant! 

Repotting will take place by the end of the week then a new set up will have to take place, maybe even a new porch greenhouse! Will also have to start over with the lemon balm seeds since they didn’t do very well ( not sure why they weren’t happy like the other seeds/what I did wrong) I’ll have to figure out the best method - Only time will tell!




2 comments:

  1. I love plants, but I’m horrible with them. If I had a green thumb, I would’ve loved to start an herb garden (I mean, I also live in an apartment, so it’s kinda hard lol). Your herbs look beautiful though! I hope the lemon balm cooperates next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely recommend trying a little start up garden when you can! Anytime before now I tried planting, nothing wanted to grow but I spontaneously decided to try again and it worked :’) one of those things I now believe happens/works out when it’s meant to be <3 but thank you so much for the kind words :)

    ReplyDelete