Sunday, August 16, 2026

♥︎1st Post♥︎

 𓆉 𓆉 𓆉 𓆉

Growing up in the early 2000’s and 2010’s I wanted to live the life I was always seeing in media like shows and movies so now that I have full freedoms as an adult I’m embracing the many parts of the life I was promised as a young woman (lol) with that being said, welcome to my blog! I feel like blogging and creating a unique platform to connect, share, watch yourself grow, and express yourself was a key part to living as a young adult when the internet started to take over and as an artist I wanted to help keep the art of blogging alive! I was inspired by seeing so many people embrace this lost art, so many thanks & much love to those who posted a video! Enjoy my internet archive ;)

♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Building Tools

 Haii stardust visitors! I have added some new blog building tools to the 'Blog Building' tab :) An honorable mention is creating a ...