Saturday, August 29, 2026

Holy Haul Batman!

 Gotta love a successful physical media haul! I went to two Half Priced Books locations to find some treasures and not only did I get more than expected I also found some media that I’ve been looking for for years! 

For books I got Wildwood by Colin Meloy to prep for the new Laika Studios film adaptation coming out in October and I found a book I have legitimately been looking for for at least ten years:’) which is ‘From the Mixed-up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler ! I’m excited to read Wildwood for the first time but the young girl in me is beyond ecstatic to reread a novel from my childhood:) 

I am a sucker for a cd or cassette tape since I grew up with both and with building my physical media collection, they are a must find! I have genuinely been looking for all six of these soundtracks/albums on CD or tape so my day was made!
Last but definitely not least is the movie haul!
When I say I have been searching FOREVER for secretary im so serious so man was I excited to find it xD 
same for penelope and the complete that 70’s show! So over joyed for all of these finds :’) 
It’s crazy that after not seeking out certain media after a long while of no luck that most of them popped out at me in this trip! Remaining hopeful for the next treasure hunt fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with this haul. I'm usually pretty selective when it comes to physical media, but your collection looks so diverse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I am also very picky but it helps with the wide range of the collection hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Blog Building Tools

 Haii stardust visitors! I have added some new blog building tools to the 'Blog Building' tab :) An honorable mention is creating a ...